GENERATOR - LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL ACCESSORY
2000 WATT SILENCED GAS GENERATOR
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on silenced generator rentals in Santa Cruz, Gilroy and Campbell ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Advanced inverter technology provides reliable power to computers and other sensitive equipment Power for microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, and small AC units. Super quiet. Ideal for TV/DVD, satellite, coffee pot, and more.
- Standard Features Simpson Model SIG2218
- o Running Watts: 1800
- o Starting Watts: 2200
- o Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 1.32
- o Fuel Load Consumption: .15 gallons per hour
- o Number of Circuits/Outlets: 2
- o Outlet Type: 120V 20A | 12V DC
- o Run Time at 50% Load: 8 hours
- o SIMPSON 79cc engine with large recoil for easy starting
- o LED Display
- o Easy access data center provides real-time readings on fuel/wattage levels and run time
- o Power is quietly delivered in comparison to standard generator noise levels
- o GFCI Protected outlets
- o Unit Dimensions: L: 20 x W:12 x H: 18
- o Unit Weight: 46 lbs
- Standard Features Honda Model EU2000i
- 2000 watts, 120V max. (16.7A) 1600W rated (13.3A)
- DC Output 12V, 96W (8A
- Super quiet - 53 to 59 dB(A)
- Lightweight (less than 47 lbs.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.1 gal.
- Eco-Throttle - Runs up to 15 Hr on 1 gal. of Fuel
- Run Time per Full Tank 4hrs. @ rated load, 15 hrs. @ 1/4 load
- Protected by Oil Alert
- USDA-Qualified Spark Arrestor/Muffler
- Rental rate includes first tank of fuel
- CREDIT CARD DEPOSIT ONLY FOR THIS ITEM
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our 2000 watt silenced gas generator rentals in Santa Clara serving Santa Clara County & the Silicon Valley.